You may have noticed some changes in our formulation (and nutrition) of our dressings and sauces. We decreased the amount of our in-house mayo in all of our dressings to reduce saturated fat, and made up the difference with other nutritious ingredients-primarily tahini and nutritional yeast-to provide the same great taste and viscosity. The changes reduce calories and fat, and increase protein. We are excited for you to try the new recipes!
Articles in this section
- What changes did you make for the dressings?
- Do any of your meals contain food coloring?
- Why do your soups not have the ingredients listed?
- Do any of your meals contain caffeine?
- Are your ingredients from the USA?
- Where do you source your ingredients on the West Coast?
- Where do you source your ingredients on the East Coast?
- Where is your meat sourced from?