On your profile you are able to select "do not ring door bell" and "leave at the door". This is particularly for customers that are not up that early, have a baby or are on conference calls and do not want to be interrupted. All we ask is that, where we leave the order is a secure and safe location for you to pick up.
Articles in this section
- Where do you deliver?
- What can I expect during deliveries?
- How do I know when my delivery is on the way?
- Does someone need to be present to receive the delivery? Or will you drop at the front door, if necessary?
- What if I leave for work before the end of my delivery window?
- What happens if my delivery person tried to contact me to make a delivery, but I missed the door/knock/call/text?
- What do I do with the bags and ice packs?
- Do you deliver on holidays?