Our food is always dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free by default. The full list of allergens and preferences we accommodate for local customers only* include:
- Dairy (all meals)
- Wheat / Gluten (all meals)
- Eggs (all meals)
- Tree nuts
We hope to expand our support for allergens and preferences in the future. If you qualify for local delivery and you have an allergen that's not on this list, you can custom edit deliveries to swap out meals for other options on the menu that don't contain your allergen.
*At this time for shipping customers, we cannot accommodate allergies, substitutions, or modifications of any kind.
How are these allergies accommodated?
It depends on how the component has been incorporated into our meals:
- All meals making accommodations for listed allergies can be identified via the corresponding purple sticker included on the packaging
- If the allergen is a topping or garnish it will simply be left off, and you will receive the standard meal minus this component.
- When the component is a major component of the meal (e.g. for soy or fish allergies), you will receive an additional serving of vegetables (for vegan meals) or a substitute protein portion of our sous vide chicken (for non-vegan meals).
- If the component is in a dressing or sauce, you will receive an alternate dressing / sauce that does not contain the allergen, identified by its black ramekin.
- If the component is in a breakfast (applicable for nut allergies), you will receive an alternate breakfast meal that contains nut-free granola, hemp milk, and fruit.