Our food is always dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free, and we accommodate customers allergic to nuts, seafood, and soy. We also support the following animal protein preferences: no smoked meats, no beef, and no pork. The full list of allergens and preferences we accommodate include:
- Dairy (all meals)
- Wheat / Gluten (all meals)
- Eggs (all meals)
- Tree nuts
We will be expanding our support for allergens and preferences in the future.
How are these allergies accommodated?
It depends on how the component has been incorporated into our meals:
- If the allergen is a topping or garnish it will simply be left off, and you will receive the standard meal minus this component.
- When the component is a major component of the meal (e.g. for soy or fish allergies), you will receive an additional serving of vegetables (for vegan meals) or a substitute protein portion of our sous vide chicken (for non-vegan meals).
- If the component is in a dressing or sauce, you will receive an alternate dressing / sauce that does not contain the allergen.
- If the component is in a breakfast (applicable for nut allergies), you will receive an alternate breakfast meal that contains nut-free granola and fruit.