By default, our delivery drivers will ring your intercom or doorbell and knock on your door. If no one answers, we will follow up with a phone call. Our drivers will leave without delivering if we’re unable to make contact after 5 minutes.
You can update your delivery preferences by checking “Don't ring the doorbell” and/or “Okay to leave unattended” in your profile.
To edit your delivery address and instructions:
- Head to your Meal Plan page
- Click "Edit Delivery Info"
- Click "Add Another Address"
- Enter your new or updated address/instructions
- If you select “Don’t ring the doorbell,” we will not ring your intercom/doorbell, but will call when we arrive.
- If you want us to leave your delivery at the door (or another specified location), select “Okay to leave unattended.” Please include specific instructions about the dropoff location.
- If you select both options, we will only attempt to make contact if we’re having trouble finding your drop-off location.
If you have selected Overnight delivery, we will not attempt to make contact. Please include detailed instructions on how to access your drop-off location (i.e. building access code, hiding place for the delivery, specific instructions for hard to find apartments, etc.).
Please note that while our carriers will do their best to honor these special delivery instructions, we cannot guarantee that they’ll be accommodated and aren’t liable for any lost, stolen or damaged deliveries that result from these requests.