By default, our delivery drivers will ring your intercom or doorbell and knock on your door. If no one answers, we may follow up with a phone call. Our drivers will leave without delivering if we’re unable to make contact after 5 minutes.
You can click on “Leave unattended” in your profile (so it's outlined in green) if you are ok with the bag being left unattended at your door.
To edit your delivery address and instructions, make sure to do so by 11:59pm PST Thursday prior to the week you want the change to take effect:
- Head to your Account page
- Click "Change" to the right side of "Delivery Details"
- Click "Edit" if you want to edit your existing delivery preferences or "Add Another Address" at the bottom of the page if you want to add a new default delivery address.
- Click "Save" in green and you're all set!
- If you select “Don’t ring doorbell,” we will not ring your intercom/doorbell, but will call when we arrive.
- If you want us to leave your delivery at the door (or another specified location), select “Leave unattended.” Please include specific instructions about the drop-off location including any gate codes if necessary.
- If you select both options, we will only attempt to make contact if we’re having trouble finding your drop-off location.
If you have selected Overnight delivery, we will not attempt to make contact. Please include detailed instructions on how to access your drop-off location (i.e. building access code, hiding place for the delivery, specific instructions for hard to find apartments, etc.).
If you have selected evening deliveries, that means the evening prior to Mondays and Thursdays, so Sunday and Wednesday nights!
Please note that while our carriers will do their best to honor these special delivery instructions, we cannot guarantee that they’ll be accommodated and aren’t liable for any lost, stolen or damaged deliveries that result from these requests.
If you experience a delivery issue, please contact our support team at thistle.co/contact
Article is closed for comments.